Want to know more about the application process?
3 steps to working with us
1. Not everyone enjoys form filling! We have kept ours as simple as possible.
Some pointers to make it painless:
- Please complete every section – we can only consider completed application forms.
- Driving section: we accept non-drivers for some roles.
- Your values matter as much to us as qualifications – use the ‘interests’ and ‘supplementary information’ sections to show us what’s important to you.
- In the ’employment details’ section, please include every job you have had – and reasons for every gap in employment. Many people need to add an extra sheet.
- In the ‘references’ section we must have details of your present or most recent employer.
- Any questions? We’re ready to help! Call our HR department for help: 01253 795648 or 01253 723513.
Once we have read your application form we may invite you to come and meet us.
We will arrange for you to meet with key members of our team and some of the people we support. You will have plenty of opportunities to learn about us, the people we support and our values. We will also take the opportunity to learn about you and make a decision about you joining us. Matching staff to the right post is important to us, so you might be invited to several second stage interviews.
3. The job offer
If you’re successful we will phone you with the good news. Your job offer will be conditional – that means it’s dependent on satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. If those all go well it’s congratulations! Welcome to One Fylde!
Casey: HR Officer
Coming from a construction company, I didn’t have a lot of experience in the Care field. However, having an interest in learning disabilities and mental health, I wanted to broaden my knowledge and skills in HR. As an HR Officer at One Fylde, every day is different, it’s not just an office job.
The best part of the job: You meet the people we support and can see the impact your role has on their lives.
One Fylde Support
Contact One Fylde
One Fylde is a locally focussed, independent, community-led charitable provider of support and housing to people with learning disabilities.