Our focus in Homecare is to support people to live as independently as possible, to maintain their home environment, and manage their health, finances, social activities, hobbies, and interests, this could be anything from supporting someone to manage their weekly shop, visit friends and family or even to go on Holiday.
Our Homecare Team supports over 60 people with learning disabilities across Lytham St. Annes, South Shore, Bispham, Thornton, Fleetwood and over Wyre.
- £10.52 per hour
A Day in the Life of Support Worker
Are you interested in joining One Fylde’s Homecare Team? Watch the video to find out directly from some of our support workers what it’s like to work for One Fylde.
- Maintaining a quality service
- Ensuring that the people we support have a safe, appropriate, and comfortable living environment.
- Communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders, including families and social services.
- Following support plans and other relevant information regarding how to assist the people we support, including Health and Safety requirements.
- Preserving the dignity of the people we support, at all times.
Do you have?
- A passion for supporting people to live their best lives?
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and enthusiasm for teamwork?
- Willingness to follow instructions, procedures, and protocols?
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a fast-paced service?
- Emotional resilience?
- A car with business insurance? (huge advantage if you can drive)
Training & Qualifications
Achieving the necessary qualifications is an important step in becoming a care worker, and we are committed to supporting our employees in achieving the necessary qualifications to provide outstanding care. We will support you in completing the QCF in Social Care Level 2 as part of your workplace training and provide guidance on how to meet the Care Quality Commission Standards.
Current Careers with One Fylde
Support Worker (Part-Time)
One Fylde has ongoing vacancies for Part-Time Support Workers in Blackpool, Fylde, and Wyre, with a great package of benefits.
Support Worker (Full-Time)
One Fylde has ongoing vacancies for Full-Time Support Workers in Blackpool, Fylde, and Wyre, with a great package of benefits.
Homecare Support Worker (Full-Time/Part -Time)
One Fylde has ongoing vacancies for Homecare Support Workers in Blackpool, Fylde, and Wyre, and we are offering a great new package of benefits.
"My role is to offer support to the best of my skills and learn to develop new ways to help people manage and cope with their day-to-day life."John, Support Worker
To take the first step towards a rewarding career in social care, fill in the form and attach your CV, or email us or call for a chat.
Whitehills Business Park