Earlier this month we received the report from our most recent Care Quality Commission (CQC) inspection, and we are delighted to have been rated “Overall: Good”.
We received some incredible feedback in the report, including:
- “The service was exceptionally well-led and managed to a high standard. It had strong values and principles which were demonstrated in the person-centred care and support people received.”
- “People were empowered to have maximum choice and control of their lives and staff supported them in the least restrictive way possible and in their best interests.”
- “Staff knew people they were supporting well, including their health and wellbeing needs and championed their likes and wishes and promoted their best interests.”
- “The service recognised the need to promote people’s mental health. They had created opportunities for people to be valued members of their local communities and for external peers to have the opportunity to share in their hobbies and passions. Vocational and social activities were implemented to develop people’s skills and enhance their self-worth.”
- “Staff were very caring, kind, and showed a genuine interest in the wellbeing of people. They provided care and support to people in a respectful and compassionate way, respecting their individuality and culture. People were comfortable and relaxed in the company of staff.”
We are delighted to receive such rewarding feedback about the care we provide at One Fylde! And we would like to take this opportunity to thank our incredible staff for the work they do. This feedback is down to them and the fantastic level of care and person-centred culture the Quality Care Commission observed during their inspection.